$20,000 Sign-on bonus!
$31-$43 per hour
Full Time Night RN 7p -7a
Solara Specialty Hospitals McAllen is hosting a Walk-in Open Interviews Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
We are located at 301 W. Expressway 83, McAllen TX 78503 - 8th floor.
Join us to learn more and start your Solara Hospital Career to Make A Difference.
The Registered Nurse ICU is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Registered Nurse (RN)ICU duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration the patients’ age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements and hospital policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input etc.)
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is preferred for HOU/ICU RNs.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Two or more years of ICU, critical care experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- A Registered Nurse ICU who is currently licensed to practice, in good standing, by the state of employment.
- Must maintain current ACLS certification throughout employment.
- ACLS certification is required upon hire.